I doubt this is interesting to anyone, but whatever. I have a junk drawer full of random stuff and I scanned some of it.
(See item description below; top to bottom, left to right)
1. Unpaid Austrian parking ticket. I have a bunch of these.
2. Photo of Andy Parry, Will Wesson and Erik Olson on Mount Adams, WA during “Attack of the Sand People”
3. Ski ticket from Val D’Isere during TC’s first euro-trip.
4. Cartoon of LJ Strenio that I did while we were waiting for lost luggage.
5. Weird French ski ticket insurance form or something? Not sure what this is.
6. Back when you could e-mail your season pass photo I photoshop’d a mustache and suit on mine.
7. My family cross-country skiing back home in New York.
8. A collectors item.
9. Keys. The Toyota was my first car. I crashed it into a telephone pole three days after buying it.
10. A Garrett Russell puppet from the Traveling Circus season three intro.
11. Cole Drexler, stuck in the Salt Flats during “Summer Van-cation.”
12. Polaroid of my first trip to Mount Hood.
13. Bananas rule.
14. Will Wesson air freshener. These things smell.
15. IF3 2010 pass.
16. Las Vegas ski area day ticket. Inspired!